At HAXIO, our mission is to help manufacturing companies improve the quality of the products that we end up consuming everyday. In order to do so, we are currently developing the easiest and most versatile deep-learning based vision software for quality inspection processes. By deploying our AI-based software directly on our edge accelerator, manufacturers can deploy an automated inspection solution on any machine vision or video surveillance cameras in less than 30 minutes.
Since our launch, a little more than 2 years ago, HAXIO has experienced interesting growth with the opening of offices in Montreal and Mexico City and the implementation of a dozen systems in manufacturing companies.
Today, the team is growing as we look for an ambitious Product Owner that will join our Product development team.
About the position
As a Product Owner, you will have a key role that will lead you to oversee the product roadmap, to bring a high-level perspective of our product in the industrial landscape and participate in the development of a game-changing technology in the field of machine vision and artificial intelligence. We are looking for an experienced and ambitious person, with an entrepreneurial spirit, who will be one of the first 10 members of the HAXIO team.
• 5+ years of experience as a Product Owner or similar role in software product management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering, or several years of experience.
• Hands-on experience in Agile development (Scrum).
• Experience with Azure DevOps or related team collaboration tools.
• Innovative thinker with strong communication and leadership skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high self-reliance and self-accountability.
• Keen interest in artificial intelligence technologies (deep learning, continuous learning).
• Functional English and French, spoken and written.
• Experience in industrial/manufacturing environment and knowledge of industrial automation technologies.
• Computer vision or machine vision experience.
• Knowledge of machine-learning/DL techniques and related Python libraries (Pytorch, TensorFlow).
• Very competitive benefits, stock options and salary for a company of our size.
• Flexible hours, personal days off and remote work possible.
• Vibrant office in St-Laurent with free parking and 5 minutes walk from Metro Du Collège.
• Dynamic, highly competent, and ambitious team.